Perfect for a cold fall/winter night, with whipped cream and Honeyed Walnuts, this drink is like a dessert.
Warm Vanilla Cider Recipe
Yield: Makes 6
- 6 cups fresh Kauffmans Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 2 Bags Kauffmans Mulled Apple Spice
- 1 vanilla bean (split and scraped)
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) bourbon, if desired
- Whipped cream
- Honeyed Walnuts
Combine apple cider, dark-brown sugar, mulled apple cider spice, and vanilla bean in a medium saucepan.
Gently simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and remove and discard cider bags and other solids.
Divide among 6 mugs or heatproof glasses, and top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a few honeyed walnuts.