Posted by Intro by Brian D. on 21st Aug 2019
Last Minute Summer Grilling Ideas
So Summer will be over before we know it. The good news is that there is plenty of time to still get out there and grill. What better way to use some of Kauffman's awesome Home-Grown Peaches than on your grill!
Recently our Peaches were featured on Fox 43 for a segment they were doing with YTI on grilling desserts. Check out the videos and article below and then check out the other great grilled Peach recipes further down.
Thank you to Fox 43 and YTI for featuring!
Plus, try these other great recipes as well:
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Peaches
- 4 large peaches
- 12 ounces bacon
- 60 large basil leaves plus more for garnish
- olive oil
- balsamic glaze store-bought or homemade
- Set a grill to low heat and preheat for 10 minutes or so, brush the grill grates with a paper towel dabbed in oil. I use grapeseed oil.
- Wash and dry peaches. Cut each peach in half and then each half into 4 quarters. Place one large basil leaf on each side of the peaches. Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap each peach slice and basil leaves with a slice of bacon. Pin the loose end of the bacon slice with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining peaches.
- Brush the bacon wrapped peaches lightly with olive oil so the bacon doesn't stick to the grill. Grill the peaches until the bacon is cooked, turning so all sides are evenly cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and remove toothpicks. Drizzle with store-bought or homemade balsamic glaze.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Grilled Peach Sundaes
2 peaches, halved, pits removed
1/4 c. maple syrup
1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Caramel, for serving
Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
1.Heat grill to high. Brush cut sides of peaches with maple syrup then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and salt.
2. Put peaches on the grill, cut side-down, and cook until charred, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another two minute, to allow peaches to soften slightly.
3. Serve peaches with ice cream scooped on top. Drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.